
The leather shoes I wore were soaking wet as the rain poured in to my cardboard box, the drunken man next to me was vomiting his stomach up in blood red hucking sounds. The siren that signaled the new days police excursion in to the ether zone blew like a trumpet. Four gunshots burst out as we all ducked, soaked and sneezing, behind the vast dumpster we called home. I heard the boots approaching and the gruff voices making ready to assault us. We are still in America? Yes , I guess we are.

1 comment:
That reminds me of what is next... I have to look up the date of the nightmare about the tornado because that will be the date to look at for the next event.. next year or the year after.
There is an upheaval expected.. thats all I know.. and I can see it coming from a long long distance away until it comes up to my doorstep...
Post a Comment